The Haydon denim jacket is part of the Knox Layering System that has taken the armour out of a big bulky motorbike jacket and put it into a separate zip up armoured shirt, leaving the outer jacket lighter and softer. The secret zip on the outer jacket runs up the arms and down the side to make room for the armour. The armoured shirt and jacket are designed to be worn together when riding.
This is casual gear off the bike and proper riding gear on the bike, not an awkward compromise of the two.
A modern take on a classic; the Haydon Men’s Denim Jacket comes in Class Blue Denim. The Haydon is made with superior 12oz Cordura® denim and features a removable faux shearling lining. Both Blue & Black Denim jackets are lined with DuPont™ Kevlar® fabric over the back, shoulders and elbows for extra abrasion resistance and feature the Knox Dual Fit system, which allows you resize the jacket so you can wear it on or off the bike. The Haydon also features YKK zips and high-end branding.
- 12oz Cordura® denim.
- Lined with DuPont™ Kevlar® fabric, over the back, shoulders and elbows for extra abrasion resistance.
- YKK Metaluxe®zip used on openings.
- High end branding & detailing.
- Knox snap closure with special silicone coating to prevent surface scratches.
- Cotton interior lining for comfort and freshness.
- Removable faux shearling lining.
- 1 zipped interior pocket.
- Unique dual fitting system which allows you to expand or contract the jacket to suit the layers you are wearing underneath. Part of the Knox Layering System.
- Zip cuff closure to enable easy fitting of gloves.
- Colour – Denim Blue.