WHIP Women’s Short Cuff Leather Glove
Knox stylish Whip women’s short cuff leather glove is finished with a luxurious leather whipping detail on the back of the hand and on the cuff. These are made from a soft but strong goatskin and come with a moulded Knox Micro-Lock knuckle for impact resistance as well as touch screen compatible fingers.
These gloves also utilise the patented low profile Knox Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm. This eliminates the grab effect that occurs when a leather palm makes contact with a road, and in turn reduces the risk of hyper extension which can be the cause of a broken scaphoid. It’s CE Approved to EN 13594.
The Whip has the benefit of the Knox Lift and Lock wrist strap for easy and secure fastening. They come in a choice of two colours, these are black or black with oxblood and they are available in a women’s S - XL.
- Micro-Lock Knuckle for impact absorption
- Made from strong but soft goatskin
- Patented low profile Knox Scaphoid Protection System (SPS) on the palm (Patent No EP1594378) to eliminate the grab effect that occurs when a leather palm makes contact with the road, reducing the risk of hyper extension which can be the cause of a broken scaphoid
- Lift and lock wrist closure for easy and secure fitting
- Stylish whipped leather detailing on the back of the hand and top of the glove
- Touch screen enabled
- CE Approved EN 13594
- Sizes S - XL
Knox Women's Gloves
- Palm Circumference (A): Palm circumference is the total measurement around the widest part of the palm and over the knuckles. Put the tape around your palm and make a fist, then note the measurement.
- Hand Length (B): Measure from your wrist crease to the end of your middle finger.
- Measure your hand length and width and choose size the closest to your measurements. This should fit your hand correctly. If your hand fits one measure but not the 2nd, or if you prefer a looser fit, we would advise choosing the next size up.
|Women's Hand Size
|Palm Circumfrence (mm)
|Hand Length (mm)