Influenced by the café racer scene, Hixon is a classic leather motorcycle jacket, with white accent stripes to the sleeves and diamond cross stitching on the shoulders, finished off with a subtle Merlin logo patch on the chest.
A thermal gilet provides the warmth needed to ride on colder days, and makes Hixon a great thermal motorbike jacket with a heritage twist. However, if you’re riding on warmer days this thermal layer can be removed and the twin chest vents unzipped for optimised airflow, making Hixon incredibly versatile.
Stunning British Marton Mills® tartan is used inside the jacket, and YKK® zips are used throughout to ensure the highest quality. CE-approved armour is fitted to the shoulders and elbows, while there’s a pocket for an optional back protector (such as the Forcefield 001), and the garment as a whole is CE certified to Level ‘AA’. Available in sizes 38-50.
- Mens Heritage Style Leather Jacket
- Aniline Matt Finish
- Removable Thermal Liner Featuring Marton Mills® Tarton Liner
- Mesh Drop Liner For Improved Breathability
- CE Approved Armour Pre-fitted To Shoulder & Elbow (EN1621-1;2012)
- Back Pocket Ready To Take CE Back Armour
- YKK® Zips Used Throughout
- Velcro Hem Adjustment
- Two Lower Pockets Plus Two Chest Pockets
- Internal Pockets
- Cross Stitch Quilted Shoulder Panels
- Short Connecting Zip