Knox Micro-Lock is the softest protection available. This makes it perfectly comfortable to wear all day. Micro-Lock Air back protectors also contour to the body and they use SMART technology and properties. These keep the armour super soft to touch, but it locks when impacted. This locking action increases the amount of impact absorbed by the protector, and therefore reduces the amount of unwanted energy passing through to your precious back.
Now the Micro lock Air Back protector Mk2 has now been given a fresh new look. It now comes with a more secure and comfortable fit. This is thanks to its improved double waist strap system as well as its redesigned removable, washable outer cover. Best of all it is CE certified to the Motorcycle Back Protector EN1621-2:2014 Level 2. This gives it a level 2 CE rating.
British made spacer fabric compliments breathable air channels which facilitate multi directional air flow and thereby ensure maximum comfort. A multi position double waist strap system ensures the most secure fit as well as positioning removable kidney armour. A Knox Micro-lock CE Approved Chest protector that can be added as an optional extra to the quick release soft shoulder straps, which in turn can cross over for increased comfort.
There are two sizes, S and L.
- Designed and Made in the UK.
- Made from Knox Micro-Lock, the softest armour from Knox.
- Maximum coverage of the back and shoulders.
- CE approved to the highest Level 2 motorcycle protection standard.
- Stylish and fully removable outer cover with a sports stripe down the centre back. The cover can be easily removed and washed to keep the back protector clean and fresh.
- Breathable Air channels on the back protector combine with British made spacer fabric for multi directional air flow and maximum comfort.
- Multi position double waist strap system to give the most secure fit.
- The waist belt has the added benefit of adjustable and removable kidney armour.
- Quick release soft shoulder straps can cross over for increased comfort. They also give a fitting system for a Knox Micro-lock CE Approved Chest protector that can be added as an optional extra.
- 2 Sizes – S and L
CE Certified EN1621 – 2 – 2014 Level 2
Knox Micro-Lock MK 2 is CE certified to the latest back protector standard, EN 1621-2:2014 Level 2 and passes tests at high and low temperatures -20C and + 40C making it a suitable back protector for all sports, motorcycle, bike, ski or snowboard.
The CE Test Covers
Approval of Technical file, Approval of user information, Approval of size range, Minimum zone of protection, Performance in ambient conditions, Performance in hydrolytic conditions, Ergonomic assessment, Product marking, Innocuousness.
The Micro-Lock Air MK2 also passed on the optional tests of Performance in high and low temperature conditions.