Women’s Urbane Pro Mk3 - Armoured Motorcycle Shirt- Class AA performance
Designed to be worn on its own in hot weather with No Jacket Required, the Women’s Urbane Pro Mk3 is the most versatile, CORE garment, no matter what motorcycle they ride. Worn close to the body, the armour stays in place and won’t move around. A stylish lightweight, breathable, impact and abrasion resistant motorcycle armoured shirt.
The Mk3 has even more performance and is packed with extra features and pockets. It is fitted with thinner, lighter and more flexible Level 2 Micro-Lock Compact in the back, shoulders and elbow.
CE approved as a standalone “Class AA” garment with approved abrasion resistance built in, meaning an outer shell is no longer necessary unless you want to wear one.
The MK3 design aesthetic has been refined but the abrasion resistance, superior stretch comfort, light weight and breathability remain intact. The pocket layout has 2 practical zipped pockets on the front with a visor wipe and 4 internal pockets with an additional pocket for storing ear plugs. The neck and cuffs have a new soft, comfortable binding. A front placket with embossed branding for an extra feel of luxury and comfort on the neck. New innovative reflective piping and security belt loops.
In changing weather conditions just add warm or waterproof layers, knowing that the Urbane Pro Mk3 is still the CORE abrasion and armour layer beneath. The women’s Urbane Pro Mk3 has been designed to work seamlessly with all styles in the Knox Seasonless Collection.
Key Features: -
- CE approved Class AA garment under the CE standard EN17092.
- Includes new MICRO-LOCK Compact Level 2 armour in the shoulders, elbows and back which is thinner, lighter and more flexible.
- Low profile Shoulders and Elbows – EN 1621-2 Level 2
- Full CE approved Back protector – EN 1621 -2 Level 2
- Constructed using High tenacity stretch nylon, combined with tough breathable arrownet mesh selected for abrasion, cut and tear resistance.
- Stretch mesh panels added for flexibility and comfort.
- YKK zips throughout.
- 2 exterior zipped pockets with reflective zip pullers. Extra visor wipe included.
- 4 interior low profile pockets.
- Interior earplug pocket.
- Comfort binding on neck and cuffs.
- Innovative discreet stretch reflective binding that only reflects at night.
- Discreet Knox branding throughout.
- A front placket with embossed branding for an extra feel of luxury and comfort on the neck.
- Thumb loops for added security.
- Security belt loop system is highlighted on the inside to ensure riders can secure their trousers to the shirt.
- Machine Washable garment – remove armour before washing. Always read the wash care labels.
- Patch on the sleeve highlights Knox heritage and design.
- Branded Velcro on the inside front for a MICRO-LOCK chest protector that can be added as an optional extra.
- Women’s Sizes XS – 3XL (see size guide for details)