The new Walker MK2 Waterproof unisex trousers have been recut for an improved fit and the performance improved by 50%, so riders can face the harshest of biking weather. A single-layer trouser, fully seam-sealed with an elasticated waist, designed to be worn over other Knox trousers to make a watertight outfit in the Seasonless Collection. The base tri-laminate fabric has been re-engineered to include a 15k waterproof membrane with reflective panels, improving performance, durability, and visibility. Durable but lightweight waterproof trousers.
- High performance polyester tri-laminate fabric with waterproof and breathable 15K membrane.
- All seams taped for 100% waterproofness
- Elasticated cuffs
- Leg gusset with zip and Velcro strap secures the trousers and stops flapping
- Reflective side stripe on the legs for night visibility.
- Matching jackets available (Welbeck Mk2 and Willow Mk2)
- Packs away into its own bag for easy storage
- Machine Washable – read care label for instructions.
- Colour Black
- 6 sizes – S – 3XL (Sizes refer to Knox Men’s size guide)
Waist: To work out your size, measure your waist in the position your trousers usually sit. As a guide this is roughly 5-6cm below your belly button. Once you have this measure, minus 2 inches from it to get your trouser size.
Inside Leg: Measure from the top of your inside leg down to your ankle. You should do this whilst standing to get a more accurate measure. We have 2 leg lengths for men, 33″ (Regular) and 30″ (Short Leg).
Please note: The measurements given are body measures and we recommend you do not measure over clothing.
|Men's UK Size||Waist (inches)||Waist (cm)|