Our all-new Bottle For Life is a recyclable tough aluminium spray bottle that’ll stand the test of time and grime! It comes with a non-toxic, food-grade silicone base to protect both the bottle and your bike! Included in the bundle you’ll find four sachets of our incredible new Punk Powder.
Kick single-use plastic in the nuts! We take caring for our planet as seriously as our riding, so we wanted to create the ultimate bike cleaning bundle that has the lowest possible impact on the environment.
Included in the bundle you’ll find two sachets of our incredible new Punk Powder, which is the world’s first plastic-free bike cleaner that uses 92% less packaging than four, 1-litre bottles of regular Bike Cleaner! Our all-new Bottle For Life is a recyclable tough aluminium spray bottle that’ll stand the test of time and grime! It comes with a non-toxic, food-grade silicone base to protect the bottle, so it’ll last even longer if dropped (while protecting any surface it’s dropped on!) and offer increased stability when placed on uneven ground. It's also compatible with our Muc-Off Pressure Washer snow foam lancer attachment.
The even cooler bit is you can order replacement Punk Powders that arrive in a letterbox friendly eco pack, which contains zero plastic, so you won’t need to increase any future plastic consumption every time you need to buy more bike cleaner. So, get out there, shred until your heart’s content, then clean off the grime knowing you have left behind the smallest possible plastic footprint.
- Made from aluminium
- Designed to last for life
- Easy to recycle
- Non-toxic, food grade silicone base protects the bottle and bike if dropped!
Unused sealed sachets should be stored in a well-ventilated, dry place and protected from moisture, heat and direct sunlight. Can be stored for up to 3 years. Warning: Causes severe eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Contains: Anionic surfactants 15-30%.
- 100% plastic-free packaging
- Readily biodegradable
- 100% water-free
- Refill your Bottle For Life and help to eliminate plastic waste
- 92% saving in packaging compared to 4 x 1L Nano Tech Bike Cleaner
- 100% environmentally friendly ingredients, including plant-based raw materials
- Supplied in a compostable sachet and printed with vegetable inks
- FSC recycled card box containing 4 x sachets – that makes 4L of bike cleaner
- Safe on all parts and surfaces including carbon fibre
- Will not harm seals, cables, disc brake pads or rotors
- Alkaline-based and free from alcohol, CFCs, solvents or acids
- Vegan & vegetarian friendly
- Bottle for life is compatible with our Muc-Off Pressure Washer snow foam lancer attachment.
- Cruelty-free, not tested on animals
- Dissolves easily in any type of water. Cold, warm and hot. Hard or soft.
- Grab your empty old bottle of Muc-Off. (You may need a pair of adjustable pliers to remove the trigger from the bottle). Or purchase our Bottle for Life.
- Fill up to the shoulders of the bottle with 1 litre of lukewarm water for faster formula activation!
- Carefully cut one corner of the sachet open along the diagonal cut lines.
- You can carefully pour the sachet straight into the top of the bottle. Or using the box, fold the inside of the lid together using the printed lines as a guide and use this as a funnel to pour the powder into your bottle. (Please see our video for full instructions on this.
- Screw your spray trigger back onto the top of the bottle. Ensure it’s tight!
- Shake the bottle vigorously for 30-60 seconds to activate the formula. If you notice any undissolved powder simply keep shakin’ it!
- Go clean that filthy bike!
Bike Cleaning Instructions
- Rinse bike thoroughly before applying Bike Cleaner.
- Spray Bike Cleaner onto the entire bike including components and leave for 3-5 minutes.
- Agitate any stubborn grime with a brush or sponge.
- Rinse entire bike thoroughly with fresh, clean water.
Top Tip – Don’t forget to always protect components after washing with our MO-94, Bike Protect or HCB-1 and your frame and suspension using our Silicone Shine! This will help reduce dirt adhesion between washes and make maintenance easier!
Project Green is our never-ending commitment to deliver a multitude of environmentally-focussed improvements across our business. We love the planet we ride on, it’s our playground, and we’re driven to protect it for everyone.
What are this products Project Green credentials?
Our Punk Powder packaging is 100% plastic-free and comes with four 30g sachets which makes 4L of bike cleaner. Compared to 4 x 1L bike cleaner in a plastic bottle, this is an 92% saving in packaging which is made from a FSC recycled card box, supplied in a compostable sachet and printed with vegetable inks. It's also made with 100% environmentally friendly ingredients, including plant based raw materials that aren't tested on animals. All together making it vegan and vegetarian friendly, whilst being kinder to the planet.
- 4 x 30g Punk Powder sachets (makes 4x litres of bike cleaner)
- 1 x Aluminium Bottle For Life
- 1 x Bike cleaner spray trigger
- 1 x Silicone base to protect the bottle base