Not only does Silicon Shine leave your bike looking fresh and stop dirt sticking, but it also reduces friction on all suspension parts to keep things sliding smoothly.
Silicon Shine not only leaves your motorcycle looking factory fresh, but it also reduces dirt adhesion. Spray it under your mud guards to stop mud from sticking and make your next clean that little bit easier!
DANGER: Extremely flammable aerosol. Pressurised container. May burst if heated. Causes skin irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Contains (R)-p-mentha-1,8-diene. May produce an allergic reaction. Buildup of explosive mixtures possible without sufficient ventilation. Keep out of reach of children
- Protects and leaves a sparkling shine on metal, plastic & rubber parts.
- Reduces friction on fork stanchions and rear shocks
- Silicon formula prevents grime build up on treated surfaces
- Cuts down on future cleaning and maintenance
- Step 1 - Shake can to activate silicon formula and apply Silicon Shine to a clean surface.
- Step 2 - Using a microfibre cloth, buff the surface to leave a dry, sparkling shine.
*Just remember not to apply Silicon Shine to your bike’s tyre treads and braking surfaces!