The ultimate way to clean your machine with a pressure washer. Our Snow Foam formula is super gentle on all types of finish. It's also pH neutral so won't remove any previously applied layers of wax or polish.
Muc-Off Snow Foam is the result of extensive in-house research and development by our team of detailing experts. Our formula will significantly reduce the possibility of damage to paintwork by breaking down stubborn dirt and road film, preparing the vehicle for shampooing and detailing. Snow foam is a new generation ph neutral, water-based pre-wash treatment. It's designed to soak and saturate soiled paintwork prior to the application of our ph balanced car shampoo.
Our Snow Foam formula is gentle and suitable for use with all pressure washer foam lances. Formulated specifically to offer maximum COVERAGE, snow foam rinses off easily with water. Developed to protect wax treatments.
DANGER: Causes skin irritation. Causes serious eye damage. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children
- Premium foam treatment
- Rapidly removes dirt and grime
- Ultra-stable foaming properties for maximum effect
- Does not strip wax, sealant or polish (neutral PH)
- Lush cranberry fragrance
- Suitable for most snow foam lances (uses a screw neck connection)
- Rinse your vehicle thoroughly (ideally with a pressure washer)
- Fill your snow foam lance with Muc-Off Snow Foam formula. We recommend 1 part Snow Foam to 3 parts water
- Adjust the settings on the lance to increase or decrease the amount of Snow Foam you wish to apply
- Apply Snow Foam to the vehicle, starting at the bottom and then working your way to the top, building up a thick layer of foam covering all exterior surfaces, including glass and wheels
- Leave the foam to dwell for 3 - 5 minutes (avoiding direct sunlight) to allow the formula to lift the dirt and grime
- Rinse the vehicle again using a pressure washer. You're now ready for the rest of your Clean, Protect, Lube process!